CloudBerry Backup Reviewhttps://www.cloudstoragereviews.co/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/300x225s/f0/15/9b/17_CloudBerryLogo180_1297111033.jpg
- Lots of Plan Types
- Scheduler, Browse Online Files, Incremental Backup, FTP Access
- Windows only
- Email and forum support
- Helpful change-log on their website
CloudBerry makes it easy to set up online backup to a cloud very easy. One of their main strengths is their ability to give you flexibility in where your data is stored. You can use any of the cloud storage companies that CloudBerry has built products for.
CloudBerry Backup is a company that builds software that allows you to backup your files to popular online cloud storage solutions. The software has features like backup, restore, compression, FTP support, syncing, scheduling, encryption and more. They work with online storage names like Amazon S3, Google Storage, Azure and Nirvanix to name a few.
Each of the CloudBerry products uses an external online backup provider. This works by the customer buying the software, then connecting up to these cloud services to backup their data. By using trustworthy companies for online storage, they ensure your data is safe.
CloudBerry Backup Plans and Pricing:
- S3 Explorer Pro - $39.99 (uses Amazon S3 and CloudFront)
- Explorer for Microsoft Azure Prp - $39.99 (uses Microsoft Azure Blob Storage)
- Explorer for Google Pro - $39.99 (uses Google Storage)
- Explorer for Nirvanix - $49.99 (uses Nirvanix)
- CloudBerry Backup Server Edition - $69.99 (Amazon S3)
- CloudBerry Backup - $29.99 (Amazon S3)
- CloudBerry Windows Home Server - $29.99 (Amazon S3)
- CloudBerry Backup Small Business Server Essentials - $69.99(Amazon S3)
CloudBerry Company Profile:
Founded by Pavel Bondarchuck in 2008 and has grown to be an experienced team of around 20 people. They all have at least 10 years of experience in the industry. Since CloudBerry's beginning, they ha sold products in over 180 countries and in 13 different languages. They have around 5,000 worldwide customers some of which are fortune 500 companies.