- For Personal or Business Use
- Plans Start at $9.95/month
- Free Version Available (2GB of Storage)
- 30 Day Version History
- Military Grade Encyrption
Elephant Drive had been in the Cloud Storage space for a while and they offer plans for both Personal and Business Use. Personal plans range from 100GB to 2TB of storage. The Business plans range from 50GB to 500GB or more. One key difference between Personal and business plans is the number of users or administrators.
ElephantDrive gives individuals & businesses online backup, data storage, and file sharing with powerful tools built for high quality security and easy access. They offer numerous plans to accommodate many storage size and monthly budget needs.
ElephantDrive Plans and Pricing:
- Lite Account - Free for 2GB for 1 computer
- Home Plans:
- $9.95/month ($99.50/year) for 100GB up to 3 computers
- $19.95/month ($199.50/year) for 250GB up to 3 computers
- $39.95/month ($399.50/year) for 500GB up to 3 computers
- $59.95/month ($599.50/year) for 750GB up to 3 computers
- $85.95/month ($859.50/year) for 1TB up to 3 computers
- $169.95/month ($1699.50/year) for 2TB up to 3 computers
- Enterprise Edition:
- $25/month ($200/year) for 50GB up to 5 users
- $115/month ($920/year) or 250GB up to 25 users
- $215/month ($1720/year) for 500GB up to 50 users
ElephantDrive was founded in 2008 by a team of technologists passionate about protecting massive amounts of data, including current CEO, Michael Fisher. Their goal was to develop world class software for the online storage industry. Located in Los Angeles, CA, they worked as a team to design and deploy online applications for home computer users and businesses.