- Great Phone Tech support
- Can backup almost any type of Microsoft server
- In business for over 16 years
- Designed for Businesses
- Good fit for multi administrator permissions
iBackup is a great fit for businesses that need cloud storage or backup services. They always answer the phone, have very smart and helpful support staff, and a great multi user feature set. Their prices are higher than some of the consumer level services but the quality of support more than makes up for it.
IBackup offers enterprise-class online backup for small and medium sized businesses providing data protection and recovery techniques used by Fortune 500 companies. All plans support unlimited PCs, Servers and Macs.
New for IBackup, third party developers and users can obtain APIs to develop custom applications supporting Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
iBackup Plans and Pricing:
*All Plans support unlimited PCs, Servers and Macs
- $9.95/month ($99.50/year) for 10GB
- $19.95/month ($199.50/year) for 20GB
- $49.95/month ($499.50/year) for 50GB
- $99.95/month ($999.50/year) for 100GB
- $199.95/month ($1999.50/year) for 200GB
- $299.95/month ($2999.50/year) for 300GB
President and CEO of Pro Softnet Corp., Raghu Kulkarni, founded iBackup in 1995. Located in Calabasas, CA, iBackup has worked with several Fortune 100 companies and has won multiple awards including 'Favorite Backup Service' by PC World Magazine. Their vision is to provide the world's best online backup, storage, sync and remote access service for small businesses and continue to build and enhance their services in the data storage and backup industry.