- Unlimited storage on multiple computers
- Incremental backup and bandwidth throttle
- Email support - No phone support or live chat
- Software, web and FTP restore
- SSL encryption on geo-redundant storage
Livedrive is designed for home and business users to backup their data simply. Offering some of the more basic features, It streamlines the backup process for those who are looking for easy online backup.
LifeDrive offers a clean, well designed application with lots of features. Offering unlimited backup plans for both home user and business, additional features include a briefcase allowing file editing, file sharing, sync files and some social media image upload integration. Access files from any web browser as well as most mobile phones and iPad with custom apps.
Livedrive Plans and Pricing:
- Backup - $7.95/month - $79.95/year - Unlimited backup space and online file access
- Briefcase - $15.95/month - $159.95/year - 2TB storage space, online file access with edit capabilities, file sharing and Facebook & Flickr file upload from within Livedrive website
- Pro Suite - $24.95/month - $24.95/year - 5 PCs with 5TB storage space, unlimited backup space, online file access with edit capabilities, file sharing and Facebook & Flickr file upload from within Livedrive website
- Backup NAS devices and network storage for $7.95 extra/month for Backup and Pro Suite Plans
- Express Business - $49.95/month - $499.95/year - 3 users with 2TB storage space, backup all office computers, NAS and network storage devices, sync files, online file access, file sharing, features control and permissions per user
- Standard Business - $159.95/month - $1599.95/year - 10+ users with 10TB+ storage space, backup all office computers, NAS and network storage devices, sync files, online file access, file sharing, features control and permissions per user, brand portal with your logo, FTP, SFTP and WebDAV access. $14.95/month extra for additional user and $7.95/month for additional 1TB of storage space
Livedrive is located in London, UK and was founded by current CEO, Andrew Michael, in 2008. With over 500,000 paying customers around the world and have forged several retail partnership. They have won multiple awards and the management team is made up of respected industry experts and investors.