Norton Backup Reviewhttps://www.cloudstoragereviews.co/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/300x225s/86/60/f7/23_NortonLogo180_1297108948.gif
- Full list of online backup features
- Full list of support options
- Web access and file sharing - No mobile access
- Mac and Windows
- SSL Security Transfer & Data Encryption
After 30 years in the computer industry Norton (Symantec) has plenty of experience making software and
Norton (Owned by Symantec) has been a household name since the early days of the internet. They were some of the first to protect computers against viruses and spyware. They now offer online backup that uses the security of the Norton software.
Plans & Pricing:
- Norton Online Backup - $49.99/1 year plan(25GB for up to 5 computers)
- Norton 360 Version 4.0 Premier Edition - $99.99 1 year protection plan 3 computers and 25GB online storage. (advanced virus protection, identity protection)
Technical Features: File versioning, email file from backup, open file backup, file purge and data manage, backup keyword search, works on mac and windows, and much more...
Norton is owned by Parent company is Symantec (NASDAQ: SYMC). It was founded in 1982 and the Current CEO is John W. Thompson. Located in Mountain View, CA, this computer industry giant is on the top fortune 500 list and has 17,500 worldwide employees.